Friday, January 14, 2005

A little game of night Volleyball

I just finished playing vollyball in 30 degree weather. It was so cold my hands went numb. It hurt so bad but it was kind of fun. I served it over the net most of the time and I even had contact with the ball through out the game. I got to hit it over the net a couple of times. The cold night air and the altitude makes it hard to breath though. The cold air pierces your lungs like millions of tiny needles. It hurst to breath. I always new that the people that play sports outside during the cold winter nights have to be a little nuts. I was so cold I could not even move any longer so I had to come back inside and warm up by the nice warm computer. Now that I have feeling in my hands again, I have to study Spanish grammar so .... till you read again.

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2005 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Ana said...

using the dryer would have been a good idea except I'd have to pay 25 cents each time...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home