Monday, November 29, 2004

Went home and came back!

I had another crazy week before I got to go home so I did not have time to blog, but now I am back after a long vaccation and ready to get this semester over with. I have one more midterm (Organic Chemistry) and a couple of quizes left. My first final is this Friday. It's part one of like a three part biology final. The teacher in a Nazi!

It was good being home for a week but I always feel a little out of place when I go home. I got to see the newest members of my family. Sorry I did not get to see you Mr. Locke. I went up there kind of late and I was told that you left to San Antonio as soon as the bell rung. There's always Christmas. I feels kind of funny that all the seniors there were sophomores when I was a senior. Going back to Sunset makes me feel old.

The drive back to Utah was crazy. It started to snow around 2 am, when we were driving over the mountains, so I could not sleep. It was scary driving throught the snowy canyons. I am glad i was not the one driving.

Well, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home