Thursday, November 04, 2004

Another BABY is here!!!

Josue Arias was born today!!! My oldest sister just had her babay. He was only four pounds. The doctors told her that it was best if they went in and took him out because the placenta did not look good. She was really difficult pregnancies. My parents took off to Houston last night and they have been with her all day today. I was really woried becasue it was 8:30 pm at home and her surgery was at 6 pm, how long could it be? My mind started wondering... what if something went wrong? Finally the phone rings and its a 281 area code... I jumped out of my chair and ran for the phone. It was my dad calling to deliver the good news. The surgery only took 30 min but they were waiting to call me after 9 pm, when they have fee minutes... It was sort of funny, I was worried sick and they were woried about their minutes.

Well, that's two down one more to go. My sister-in-law will have the final nephew for the year 2004 in December. I cant wait to see the babies when I go home!

In the mean time back to trying to finish up the semester. I must try to salvage my grades. It has been one tough semester.

2 Comments:

At November 8, 2004 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

Wow. Babies are really cute.Glad to hear everything turned out well in the end.

 
At November 9, 2004 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Neal Locke said...

Congratulations! Any of your siblings getting close to your parents' record yet? Just think, you could easily wind up with thirty or forty nieces and nephews before too long...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home