Saturday, October 09, 2004

Today,

Went to walmart and came back, nothing exciting. I got a new watch. It's digital because it always takes me a while to read the time. Now I'll always now what time it is. It even has a calander so I'll even know the date. That is about as interesting as my life gets.

We watched a movie (How to lose a guy in 10 days). It was funny. There were three guys in aour appartment watching. They were asking all sorts of questions. We also watched John Q, that is the sadest movie I've ever seen, (besides The fox and the Hound, and the part of Lion King where Simba's dad dies.)

So I get to have a boring weekend while my family is out parting. Meliza Mares had her fifteen today and my brother and sister were standing up in it. I got to miss it cause I'm at school.... happy, happy, joy, joy.

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2004 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Hey, I resent that. That watch was evil. It was a square, had no numbers and it told me to "Guess."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home