Saturday, October 09, 2004

Exercise!!! What's that?

My friend Ya-Nee thinks we should go jogging on Saturday mornings. Told her I would if she could get me out of bed on Saturday morning. Saturdays are my days. Sundays are the Lord's days and Monday through Friday afternoon are shcool days. (Friday night is party time, hah! Not on this campus.)

I should execise more often. Exercising releases chemicals that releave stress (I know what they are called I just cant spell it...). Releaiving stress is a big thing especially while in college, but there is no way that she's going to drag me out of bed! I'll exercise when its for a grade... untill then, I can keep on sleeping. Besides is not as if running all around campus is not exercise enough. Last week I actullay ran around trying to find a computer lab open to print my paper. I was so sore the next day... I think I pulled a muscle.

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2004 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

I don't like to exercise but it is a stress reliever. I'd rather read a book though. That always helps me. My feet hurt from the dance.(I'm not used to heels) You should go to a dance sometime.(Wear comfortable shoes) I wish I were and Acdec nerd but my ranking right now REALLY does not reflect that.

 
At October 9, 2004 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Ana said...

I love pilates... I see their infomercial all the time. You can teach me some moves later.

I went to prom... that counts. I wore small heals. There is no way I could walk in real heals. I had fun but felt a bit uncomfortable. That was not my style at all. I was sisterpreasured into wearing the dress. But oh well its over. BYU has a very strict dress code for everything... so if I go to homecomming now I would need a very modest dress. (Not to dificult to find in Utah, imposible in Dallas.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home