Monday, October 18, 2004

Happy Birthday to my Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday, I dont really remember how old he is now, but he is up there. Here is a random thought: Why do we say I am 19 years old? Why can't we say that we are 19 years young?

I went to the book store to look for a present. I look for a present on their birthdays but to save on mailing I take them with me for christmas. So he'll get a Birthday/Christmas present in December. Last year I got him a tie pin but it broke. The back part came off the pin, so this year I'll get him something more solid, a tie. But you have to promise not to tell him. (He wont read this blog anyways.)

There was snow on the mountain top today. That's the second time this fall. Snow on the mountain does not mean that we get snow in the valley. Down here it just goes down to 50 degeeres, not too cold. I was amazed that we have not had any forest fires this fall. Those are bad, they fill the entire valley with smoke. Later I'll have to tell you about the ones we had last year if I can remember.

3 Comments:

At October 18, 2004 at 8:49 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Speaking about snow I saw the "Day After Tommorrow" a few days ago, it was pretty good. Happy bithday to the chief of the Lucero family. Estas son las mañanitas que cantaba el Rey David hoy por ser... Oh forget it is too long, but you know what I am going for. By the way we could say your 19 years wiser instead of old something to think about ay nos vemos!

 
At October 19, 2004 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Thanks Victor. I saw that movies this summer it was so god, I realy liked it. That has got to be one of the best science fiction movies ever.

 
At October 20, 2004 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Ana said...

What Mayra (Toño's wife) is pregnant? What other nephew is on the way? Thanks for commenting even though you dont have much time. Dont tell Eli but I think I am going home for thanksgivinng. see you then.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home