Saturday, October 16, 2004

The baby is here!

My sister Mari just called me (she woke me up) to tell me that she went into labor yesterday and had a little baby boy, Jared. She did not know it was going to be a boy. He wanted to surprise her. Now she has Neavi, her daughter and Jared her son. I could not belive her, I hought she was playing a joke on me, untill I heard the baby cry. This is the first time that my sisters have a baby and I wont get to see them untill christmas. She said that he is a good little boy. He does not cry when he is hungry, he sucks his index finger the way I used to when I was a baby. I am so happy for her. I wish I could see them, hopefuly they'll send me pictures soon.

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2004 at 10:51 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Congrats another Lucero generation is coming about. How is school going by the way? Anyway have fun and take care.

 
At October 18, 2004 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Thank you guys, I am very excited about becoming an aunt for the sixth time. Yay!!! I am sad though, I wont get to see the babies untill christmas. (Yes I said babies my oldest sister and my sister-in-law are expecting in December as well! There goes number seven and number eight.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home