Saturday, October 23, 2004

This appartment has never been cleaner.

We had Nazi cleaning checks today. My job was to wash the walls and outlets, the door frame, the tables and chairs, the microwave and the shower. I did not know that walls could get so gross. There was banana stuff on the wall by the trash can, and jam on the leg of a chair. The shower has mold growing on the corners. Speacking of mold, I grew E. coli today in biology lab, its not mold, but I was very excited to do so. I scraped the gel to hard so I had to redo it but lukly we had enough. I don't think there is any E. coli growing in our kitchen. I cleand my room, I picked up my clothes (stuffed them in the closet) and made my bed. I actually made it all nice and neat with my pillows and Brownie, my dog, big stuffed animal that my sister Sara gave me last year for Christmas to keep me company while I am here. Most of the time he sits on my chair and when I need my chair he gets moved to the bed, but when I need the bed he goes back on the chair. That's his life. At least its better then last semester he spent four months hanging out on my top shelf. I put it under the covers once to trick my roommate into thinking that I overslept for class. She was fooled for a second but she won't admit it. Well, we passed with flying colors. The RA said that this was the cleanest appartment so far. Man, that means that there are some very disgusting appartments out there because there is stilll so much grossness in our appartment. She just kind of pocked around and did finger dust tests, she did not even smell the walls, they smell pinesol fresh. When I pointed that out she said that they looked sparkling clean. If I don't make it in college, I can start a cleaning service. JK.

Victor, I hope that everything turns out fine with your surgery. Take care, soon you'll be as good as new.

Christina, I hope you'll be back to your spunky self soon. Life without you is like a girls appartent with no chocolate, it's just not as good. I miss how we used to kick the paper balls from the science anex to the building after Dr. Sayed's biology class sophomore year. I did get to kick chunks of ice across Brigham square last year with some boys as we walked to class, but it just was not the same. That should be one of the things we do when we do that thing in April or March or when ever. Love ya.

AcDec people, get cracking (I mean books not the other stuff).

3 Comments:

At October 23, 2004 at 8:05 PM , Blogger J. Grimes said...

Sometimes I clean when I'm procrastinating on a paper! Not often enough, though. . . speaking of, I'd better go scrub a toilet!

 
At October 24, 2004 at 7:57 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Nice pun Ana for the Acadec team, So how have you been I hope everything works out for you over their in BYU. Alright take care laterz!

 
At October 24, 2004 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

I didn't know they checked cleaning checks.The times I've visited dorms they smell like old cheese.
I'm scared to see the new AcDec ranks. I missed a question in the literature on Athena which was the one question I should have gotten right since I had just read about it for Mrs.Grimes class. Must read the resources carefully.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home