Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Not much going on here...

All the snow melted just as fast as it fell. There are only small traces of the snow storm that hit us last week, mostly huge piles of snow that was snowplowed off the parking lot and on to the sidewalk. The rain melted all the snow away.

I like the new semester, it provides a clean slate. By the end of last semester I lost hope of getting an A+ in my classes (it would be a miracle if I just pass) but now with the start of a new semester the possibility of getting straight A's has once again been restored. So far I think I have an A in most of my classes but things will change after the first round of midterms. I am just trying to stay on track with all the assignments.

So I must go back to reading if I want any chance at keeping my A's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home