Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Midterms!!!

What kind or teacher gives a midterm on the third week of school? (Evil ones.) Well, they have started; once midterms begin they wont end till finals. What exactly is the definition of a midterm? Is it an exam given in the middle of the term or is it any number of exams given at any time during the term? Well, it's the latter. I have at least one midterm per week from last week till the week before finals. Yeah my Spanish teacher gave us a midterm a week and a day into school. EVIL.... The week of Jan 31 to Feb 4 I have four midterms to take in four days... I guess it's their way to get us ready for finals. The testing center was very empty though. The kind of empty you only see right when it opens at 7 a.m. and right before it closes on the last day of finals. It was kind of eerie to be sitting there in an empty testing center. This is the one place that is always full of people. Even the halls were empty. The floors are usually littered with last minute crammers, but today nothing. That's because only evil teachers give midterms three weeks into the beginning of the new semester.

Oh, and today I got in trouble for talking to this girl behind me while the teacher showed us a video clip at the beginning of class. I was sitting four rows up in this amphitheatre type of classroom, when the teacher came all the way up there to ask me if I was going to pay attention. I was humiliated. I thought things like that only happened in high school. She was showing the same clip from Friday, I did not think it was going to be that big a deal…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home