Tuesday, September 27, 2005

All the rain turns to snow.

I played tennis in the rain today, it was…… well, wet. When we were done losing the match my doubles partner accidentally hit me on the leg with a wet ball... it hurt. I should be banned from the tennis courts and never be allowed to return. But yeah, I try. I don’t have a good positive attitude about it but then again I have never been positive about anything. Oh well. It was cold after history class today (like 69 degrees). It just reminded me that it’s going to be very cold soon. I’m excited that I get to wear sweaters again but I don’t want it to snow yet... I’m not done learning tennis. Although we have about 20 days left for this block to end... I don’t think I'll get any better. But life will go on and there is always the indoor tennis courts.

I cant wait for dinner... chicken and broccoli stuff....... yummy.

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Elisabeth said...

Heck, I'm impressed that you even try tennis. My sporting days are over. It's cold here too, and the dryer doesn't really finish drying your jeans, so I'm wearing damp pants. Meh.

 
At September 28, 2005 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Amy is that you? Well anyways thanks for reading my blog. And I cant see your website cause I need a password.

Elisabeth, I am sorry you have to wear damp jeans. There is nothing worse then having to wear uncomfortable wet clothes. What about your dancing days?

Christina!!! Wow that is quite a lot of money for books. I still kind of like textbooks though... after all I am working at the bookstore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home