Friday, July 01, 2005

6:30 am

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, two hours before my alarm was supposed to go off. I tried going back to sleep but just ended up tossing for half and hour so I decided to get out of be and walk around to get sleepy again. When I jumped out of bed I looked out the opened window and I thought I was in a dream or something. From my bedroom window I can see the southeastern part of campus and this morning when I looked out the window there were about 20 hot air balloons floating over the campus. It was so beautiful and surreal like a dream. Or like the part in an alien movie when the main character sees the alien space ship for the first time. I was so excited I have never seen real hot air balloons in person. They are doing it three days as part of the 4th of July celebration things so I am going to try to get up tomorrow to see it again.

3 Comments:

At July 5, 2005 at 8:46 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Sound pretty cool. Take care and good luck in school.

 
At July 6, 2005 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Ana said...

It was only the coolest thing ever...

 
At December 23, 2005 at 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home