Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Snow again!!!

So it was about a week since the last snow fall, now it's snowing again. It's been about two days now. I am kind of glad that it snowed yesterday and not Saturday.

On Saturday my roommate and I had to go stand in line for seven hours to sign up for and apartment at this all girls place. It was freezing cold, it kept raining and we were like number 100th in line. They only had spots for like 60 girls so I knew we were not geting in but then had to wait like five hours to tell us that! So yeah, we did not get a contract for Fall/ Winter but we did get one for Spring/ Summer... now we are on a stupid waiting list. We are waiting and hoping someone gets married over the summer and does not come back or hoping someone changes their mind and decides they dont really want to live a block away from campus or just hoping that someone changes their mind. It's better then my original plan, burn the place down because if I cant live in it no one can... the rain froze my brain and toes.

On Sunday I got a foot injury that was affecting my brain.

Today I got attacked by the door knob but it did not hurt untill an hour later (then my elbow was hurting).

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

It's always nice to read your humorous blog. Hopefully you won't get attacked by anymore door knobs. The weather is actually hot over here. I wish it would snow.(Rael snow not the thin layer of ice we get here.)

 
At December 24, 2005 at 12:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home