Friday, February 04, 2005

um...

So after spilling my brains out over five tests in about a week, I could not even put complete thoughts together anymore. The Genetics test was four problems each with a, b,c and d parts. So a total of 16 questions.

Today I could not focus in my classes, I was just brain dead. A deadly combination of no sleep and no brain. We had to do this assignment in spanish class and I could not function normaly, I was just sitting there stareing at the paper. You know I have done my home work in some very unorthodox places but this has got to be the first time that I have ever done my home work while walking to class. I had to read a little article about euthanasia in spanish. So because I was more focused on not tripping I only understood half the material, that is probably why I could not focus in class.

I beat up the chicken for dinner with a thingy (long stick with a pointy block on the end).

But other wise all is well. No sign of snow. And I signed up for spring and summer classes the other night. I have a full load. I get to take Geology (I am substituting it for Physics). I am scared of college math.

I need sleep now. Bye.

4 Comments:

At February 6, 2005 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

Hopefully you got your sleep. Is it true that with college math almost every problem takes forever to solve?

 
At February 7, 2005 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Ana said...

I dont really know but I have heard of math tests that are 10 problems long that take two hours to finish... does that answer your question?

 
At February 12, 2005 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

Yes that does

 
At December 21, 2005 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home