Monday, February 07, 2005

New Week, Fresh Start.

This morning the snow turned to rain on my walk to class then the rain turned to snow on my way back home after class... how funny is that. It has only snowed about a half inch or so in the last two hours but those were some monster snow flackes. These were not gentle, fluffy, feathery things these were nickle and quarter size, smack you in the face and attack you monsters. So Utah is once more a winter wonderland. I am just glad that it did not snow last week when I was running around taking tests all week. But now its a new week and after a relaxing weekend of no homework I am ready for the next round of midterms.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2005 at 7:00 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Goodluck Ana and thanks for the commment on my blog I will keep that in mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home