Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Spring Term is here!!!!!!!!

Well, I am still here in Utah!!!! I decided to stay here for the Spring and Summer Terms. Today was the first day of Spring classes. I am taking Geology, History, Religion, and volleyball. I have been here two years and I had really never been to the sports buildings on the opposite side of campus. To get there you have to go down these masive stairs; it's a work out just to get there. Anyways, because I have never been in these sports buildings I had to walk around and look like I knew where I was going before class started. So yeah, I have to take volleyball. You know how in high school they make you take PE to graduate well, they do the same here. I mean come on, we are adults; they should not make us do exercise. But what am I going to do, the altermative is to take this 3 hr class that every one fails, I dont want to risk pulling my GPA any lower then it all ready is.

I have a new home. Saturday I moved out of the dorms and into off campus apartments. I feel all grown up now (not really). For a couple of hours I was homeless. I had to be out of the dorms by 10 am but I could not move in to the apartments until 1, so we put or things out on the street and waited. Luckly one of my friends had a couch.

I also learned what happens to college students when finals are over and they dont have anything to do; their brains turn to mush and they start playing with fire. The night after finals were over a bunch of guys gathered outside our window (I have no idea why they chose our window) and took turns blowing corn starch (from their mouth) over a lit match to produce a large fire ball. When they ran out of starch they started using powder sugar (which we found out was more flamable). Thery had a guy standing around with a water gun, just in case.

3 Comments:

At April 27, 2005 at 5:14 PM , Blogger aguila said...

That fire thing is funny, anyway, how have you been? Man, for me just applying into college is hard work. I had to fill this and that and it seems endless, but I guess you have to do what is to be done. Well, I decided to go to UT Austin, since I got rejected by Austin College. So, what advice would you give me my first year of college? Oh yea, do you have AIM, YIM, or MSN Messenger so we cold talk sometime? Ok, see you around take care and goodluck in your journey through college!

 
At April 27, 2005 at 5:15 PM , Blogger aguila said...

oh and my email is: vs435596@yahoo.com
ok later.

 
At April 27, 2005 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Noemi said...

Wow college guys sure are mature. So we're never going to escape excersice? Nooooooo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home