Thursday, April 14, 2005

Finals are coming...

Yesterday was the last day of class and it feels great!!!!!!!! No more midterms, no more home work, no more waiking up for class, but I still have FINALS!!!! I just have to hold on for a couple more days and then it starts all over again. This will be the first Spring/Summer that I spend here instead of home (where I should be), but it is going to be fun. I just have to get over finals. Today is the first reading day and so far I have done everything but study. I am just wasting time and now its almost 5 so I have to try and study something now.

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2005 at 6:51 PM , Blogger aguila said...

nice to hear from you Ana, well, good luck later

 
At April 15, 2005 at 7:03 PM , Blogger J. Grimes said...

I can't believe we're already at the end of another term. How many finals do you have and when will they be over? My final paper is due May 11th--only 7 pages left to write! Will you be a graduate student at the end of this semester? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home