Monday, May 30, 2005

Oh man...

Yeah, so the other day I was watching t.v. (a small study break) and I came a cross some cartoons that my little brothers watch at home so I stopped and watched for a bit but then I had to remind myself that I am 20 years old and that I should act like it but man I forget all the time. I guess it has to take more then a week for me to get used to the idea.

Anyways, I have to get back to studding for a history midterm tomorrow. What a great way to spend memorial day.

5 Comments:

At May 31, 2005 at 12:55 PM , Blogger J. Grimes said...

How did your midterm go? You have more midterms than anyone else I know!

 
At May 31, 2005 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Well, midterms come and go but knowledge is forever. They go ok some good some not so good. Spring term actualy has one midterm in the middle of a term (for most classes). I am doing better then freshman year... I can actually pass my midterms now.Oh but that midterm I still need to take later on today...

 
At June 9, 2005 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like midterms. But I love cartoons and i'm older than you. ok. only a few months but cartoons are still fun.

 
At June 10, 2005 at 5:56 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Hey what is wrong with cartoons? I still watch them they are fun and remind me when I was a kid. I kinda want to keep that state of mind of being a kid, you know no worries just having fun. Unfortunately is impossible so I learned to appreciate the occassions when I can stop time for just a moment and be a kid again, those moments are priceless.

 
At December 23, 2005 at 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home