Friday, September 16, 2005

VIVA MEXICO!!!

I dont remember ever really celebrating Mexico's independance before. Sure we must have done it in Mexico but I was like 5 years old last time I was in Mexico for its independance. The Mexicans here in Provo are really into celebrating Mexico's independance. I dont remember it being a big deal in Texas but maybe I just did not know. Well there was some festival on campus last night to celebrate but I did not get the memo so I missed it. So today I am just celebrating in my room. I am throwing a one person dance party. The Spanish radio station is actually playing good music today. Listening to this just makes me home-sick but its ok. I cant just listen to the music I have to get up and dance. Oh I love this song.... got to go.

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2005 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Elisabeth said...

I will also throw a Mexican independence party. Oh wait...there is no Mexican food in England. My only option is to steal the salsa my roommate is going to give her live-in family is a present. I'll have to make a plan...

 
At September 25, 2005 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Dont do that...... just wait till next year. Then we'll throw the biggest Mexican independance part ever!

 
At December 22, 2005 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home