Thursday, December 08, 2005

Finally, last day of class…

Well, I have not slept in 38 hours and I am starting to feel it… I was trying to study for my Virology midterm earlier and the words kept moving around, they just would not sit still. And this whole not sleeping thing has me seeing colors that I have never seen before or maybe I really am that yellow. Well anyways the semester is finishing (just have eight finals to go, yay) and then I quit. I quit school for three weeks… then we’ll see what happens from there. Good luck with finals everybody; I am going to bed (and its only 8 p.m.) I have a lot of catching up to do.

4 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Elisabeth said...

Sleep well Ana! Good luck on your finals, I know that you'll do a good job! Eat English Toffee ice cream-it was made for finals.

 
At December 17, 2005 at 6:19 PM , Blogger aguila said...

Hey Ana,
Good luck on your finals, I am done with all of mine. Hopefully, it all goes well for you. Take car, see you around.

 
At December 26, 2005 at 1:37 PM , Blogger J. Grimes said...

Oh, my goodness, what adventures you have, Ana! I finally read your Chubby Bunny and smoke smelly stories! Hang on to those--regardless of what your majors may be, one day you are going to make tons of money as a writer: a children's series called The Adventures of Ana [insert pseudonym], all about the escapades a 5th child has. By the way, your spelling is no longer atrocious. Or are you using spell check????

 
At December 27, 2005 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Spell Check is my bestfriend...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home