Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday

The internet has been down all week end and most of the week so today was the first day since it’s been working that I’ve had time to get on the computer. We’ve been having beautiful weather here. Well as good as it gets in Utah. Today we reached a high of 47 F; it feels like springtime is coming. All the snow is gone well almost all the snow. There is still some on the mountains and occasionally you find some hidden in the shadows or under a pile of leaves, but the skys are clear and there is no sign of more snow.

Today I cleaned the apartment because tonight some of the girls from around the complex asked if they can use our apartment (since it is across from the lounge) to teach either aerobics or platys, or self-defense. They are having three little workshops so they are splitting up into groups. We are all invited but it took all day to clean and now I have tons of homework to do. And since I have not been on the computer in a long time (it’s kind of pointless if you don’t have internet or a paper to write) I had lots of things to look up and email to check. I don’t think I’ll have time to go but it will be awkward since they are going to be in my living room. Oh well, life goes on.

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2006 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

.
There is a time for everything,
a season for every activity
under heaven. A time to be
born and a time to die. A
time to plant and a time to
harvest. A time to kill and
a time to heal. A time to
tear down and a time to
rebuild. A time to cry and
a time to laugh. A time to
grieve and a time to dance.
A time to scatter stones
and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a
time to turn away. A time to
search and a time to lose.
A time to keep and a time to
throw away. A time to tear
and a time to mend. A time
to be quiet and a time to
speak up. A time to love
and a time to hate. A time
for war and a time for peace.

May this be
your time to laugh,
embrace & receive
personal peace,
Dr. Howdy

 
At February 11, 2006 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Ana said...

I did not get to go, I ended up studing all night for a PoliSci quiz on Friday but it ended up being an attendance quiz instead. I was mad. But I did run home from campus the other day (it's all down hill), it felt great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home