Monday, March 06, 2006

Nice weather over

So today was so windy... and I kept running into people that I wanted to talk to but since it was cold and windy we could not talk much. We are supposed to get another winter storm; so much for the nice 45 degree weather. We are supposed to get a couple of inches of snow. I dont mind, it means I can wear my sweaters longer.

This is the first week in a while that I dont have a test or a paper due (well I do have a two page summary on an interview I have to give but that does not count; I dont see that as a huge assignment) so I feel pretty good. We have eight weeks of school left (according to my roommate you counted and reminds me every week). I have to enjoy the time I have left.

1 Comments:

At March 9, 2006 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Ana said...

That's so cool, you get to go home for a week. Well you have to remember that we have been in school since Jan 9th and we dont get a spring break :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home