Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday!!!!!!

Each week seems to go by faster and faster; it’s already Saturday! This morning I woke up at about 7 or 8 and found the roof tops covered in snow. We got a couple of inches while we were sleeping. But now the sun is out and it’s hot. We've reached a high of 45 degrees F. I never thought 45 degrees would be hot.

Well, the semester is half way over. That means I'll be home in two months, yay! Classes are lame. I only have class three days a week and it feels weird, oh well, I wont get that pleasure again.

Lately I've been lost in a sea of choices. This is not good for someone who is so indecisive. Oh well, time will tell.

Congratulations to the people who have brand new babies. Yay!!

Oh I need a job this summer in Dallas. Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry my update is so scattered, but that is how my mind has been lately.

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2006 at 12:24 AM , Blogger aguila said...

Oh yes all the wonder of college, a scattered mind is a college mind lol i made that up just now I am cool. well I hope you are doing well talk to you soon!

 
At March 5, 2006 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Ana said...

That was coll, I am going to have to remember that one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home